Memphis is a wonderful city. The beauty and intrigue that each citizen bringz is unbelievably unique. The purpose of this blog is to give outsiders a chance to enjoy everything Memphis has to offer. Enjoy strangers... and don't be jealous!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

$ LADY POOH


I found this beauty while I was out shopping for Christ's b-day blast-o-la.

Nothing says 'cash money' like poorly aligned letters on a 97 Honda Accord

I don't even know what that means? "Pooh" like Winnie the Pooh? Or does she truly mean a lady's poopie? And why place it there on the car? Why the dollar sign? Lord I have so many questions. I see many sleepless nights ahead....

Lady Poo ya'll
I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. there's a lot of money to be made in lady poo. maybe that's how she made her fortune and could afford those letters??

    or maybe she is a fat yellow bear that's always being chased by bees.

    ReplyDelete